For any business making them discoverable to their customers when they are looking for specific, Google Ads is an online advertising platform that enables businesses to create and run across the web.
Google Ads (earlier Google AdWords)is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, video content, product listings and generate mobile application installs, etc.
Google Ads has evolved into Google’s main source of revenue, contributing to Google’s total advertising revenues of US$95.4 billion in 2017. Google Ads offers services under a PPC (Pay Per Click) pricing model. Although an advanced bidding strategy can be used to automatically reach a predefined CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) there should not be confused with a true CPA pricing model.
In this course you will learn :
- Setting UP Google AdWords Account
- Understanding Campaigns, Adgroups, Ads & Keywords
- Select the right campaign type
- AdWords algorithm (adrank)
- Understanding the quality score
- Understanding ad extensions
- Determine bids and budgets
- Target your audience
- Advanced campaign settings
- Adding keywords in ad-group using keyword planner tool
- Understanding types of keywords Board, Phrase, Exact & Negative
- What is conversion tracking, Why is it important?
- How to set up conversion tracking
- Adding tracking code in your website